Types of Professional Indemnity Insurance Claims
Types of Professional Indemnity Claims
We have compiled a list of some of the types of Professional Indemnity claims that are made:
- Failing to execute customers directions
- Failing to keep a record of customer directions
- Failing to comprehend a customers’ needs and expectations
- Failing to bring problems to the attention to the appropriate people of the insured organisation
- Failing to make sure that the insured has correctly understood the advice and warnings brought to their attention.
- Failing to make known conflicts of interest
- Failing to communicate information between client and insurer
- Giving improper or partial advice
- Breach of confidentiality
- Mis-description or misleading promotion of products/ services
Get your Quote
Get your professional indemnity insurance quote here on our site. Just click the button below and it won’t take long. We’ve been in business for over 50 years, give us the chance to get you the cover you need for the best price.
Public Liability Insurance
You may also be interested in public liability insurance.