091 563 518 cover@burkeins.ie
Professional Indemnity Insurance

Which Professional Indemnity policy is the right one for me?

Which Professional Indemnity Insurance policy is the right one for me?

Depending on your occupation you may have different needs, for example, Professional indemnity for accountants may need cover for loss of documents.

IT Consultants professional indemnity may have claims for breach of duty including, Error or Omission, Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights.

Insurance brokers may look for covers that include loss of documents, damages awarded by ombudsman or compensation for court attendance.

Employment and recruitment agents may seek cover for breach of confidentiality. Defamation, or dishonesty of employees.

Our Professional Indemnity Insurance policy gives financial protection against potential losses arising from acts, errors and omissions from a wide variety of professional services.

Call us now or follow this link to check if we can give you a quick quote. If your occupation is not listed don’t worry simply follow this link and fill out a proposal form. For more information call our office on 091-563518 or email info@piinsurance.ie