skip to Main Content
Who Needs Professional Indemnity Insurance?

Who needs Professional Indemnity Insurance?

So who needs professional indemnity insurance?

Anyone that provides professional services for a fee as part of their business activities should consider professional indemnity insurance.

Professional indemnity insurance used to be taken out by the established professions, such as lawyers, accountants and insurance brokers. But the increase in consultancy services has seen an increase in the number and variety of professionals acting on a consultancy or advisory basis and has resulted in an increase in the need for P.I. insurance.

Our team in PIINSURANCE.IE can arrange a competitive policy that suits your requirements.

Some of the areas we specialise in are:

  • Accountant’s professional indemnity
  • Architects professional indemnity
  • Estate Agents professional indemnity
  • IT consultant’s professional indemnity
  • Management consultant’s professional indemnity
  • Media consultant’s professional indemnity
  • Engineers professional indemnity
  • Business Consultant professional indemnity

This list is not exhaustive, simply follow this link to and you can Quote and Buy PI from our partner insurer Tokio Marine HCC Insurance.

If you are also interested in Public Liability Insurance, visit our dedicated site:

Back To Top